Sunday, December 28, 2008

The In Crowd


Duo made up of Jabari Evans (Naledge) and Michael Aguilar (Double-O) who went to the University of Pennsylvania. They have been signed to Duck Down Records and released two albums in the past two years. Their debut, School Was My Hustle was produced by Just Blaze and the sophomore album The In Crowd is the one that I am posting up here. I hadn't really heard Kidz before but I was in Streetlight records and saw the album. It features Masta Ace, Black Milk and Skyzoo so I figured I would give it a listen and it is pretty impressive.
They got a style about them that is unique and they bring good rhymes throughout the album.

They also made a track for Barack Obama called "Work To Do" that I will put a link of too.

Downlo@d - The In Crowd

Downlo@d - Work To Do

1 comment:

  1. Love this album, i was bangin this all summer, the track The Pledge is FIRE sean price does his thang on there.

    ReplyDelete