Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Releases



Just thought I would give you guys an update on some stuff that dropped today.

To my knowledge, the only major release is Fabolous' Loso's Way which I have actually been hearing a lot of good stuff about, I got my copy but I have yet to listen to it. He has tons of features including Jeremih, The Dream, Keri Hilson, Jay-Z, Trey Songz and many more. I expect it to be worthwhile.

But also, my homie Kevin Nottingham's record label released its first album today. Nobody Famous' Order Up! Vol. 3 dropped digitally and while I haven't listened to it yet either, he is definitely someone to check out. He does all his own production as well as rapping on the album. I will post his last mixtape that was intended to hype people for this album, but I think everyone should definitely get it. Another very cool fact bout this album, it is 100% sample free! That is such a rarity in hip hop today (although I do enjoy songs that use samples) that it should be reason enough to buy the album.

Leave any comments, for something I missed that I/the readers should check out!



No comments:

Post a Comment