Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Mixtapes

I recently lost my music due to my external hard drive and ipod breaking within a week of each other...
so while I am getting it back, I have spent a lot of time on datpiff.com downloading mixtapes cause they are easy n free.
I am going to post some tapes of artists who have yet to release an album but who I am stoked when they finally do. Some of these tapes are better than others, but many of these guys were XXL top freshmen of 2009.

again, sorry havent been posting too often :(

Asher Roth - The Green House Effect - downloa@d

Mickey Factz - Heaven's Fallout - downlo@d

Wiz Khalifa - Prince of the City 2 - downlo@d

KiD CuDi - A Kid Named Cudi - downlo@d

B.o.B. (now named Bobby Ray) - Who the Fuck is B.o.B.? - downlo@d

I am personally expecting very big things from these guys in the future and 09 in particular. Always nice to be listening to their stuff and preparin' for their albums to come out.

3 comments:

  1. that whiz shit is siick, mickey too. HELLA DOPE

    ReplyDelete
  2. blu put out a mixtape recently, but he's already put an album out w/ exile. but i recommend his mixtape, herfavoritecolo(u)r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks man, i already posted Blu's mixtapes (the C.O.R.E mixtape, So(ul) Amazing 1 & 2 as well as her favorite color. If you like that stuff make sure to check out his project with Mainfram titled Johnson & Jonson as well as the cd with Ta'Raach called C.R.A.C. Knuckles

    ReplyDelete