Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


By now you've heard. Yesterday the King of Pop passed at the age of 50 from cardiac arrest. There isn't much to be said that hasn't been said since the news hit, but we wanted to do a little tribute post for him. He may have been a lunatic, yes, but he was also a brother, son, artist, humanitarian, and most of all a legend.

The fact is this guy has been one of the most influential musicians of all time, and there isn't really a way to do proper tribute to him. Having said that, I just wanted to do a short post featuring some of my favorite MJ tracks. Jump to the full post to watch the videos. I've also included one Janet Jackson song that seems particularly appropriate right now. It'd be awesome if you guys could leave comments with thoughts on the icon, your top 5 favorite MJ tracks, or maybe a story.



It was kind of hard to find music videos that I could embed but here's what I did find...







for this next one skip to 1:30 to skip the intro...


and lastly, as promised, a message from Janet...


No comments:

Post a Comment